Charged With A Drug Crime In Michigan? We Can Help
The term “drug crimes” includes a broad spectrum of criminal offenses involving controlled substances, including:
- Possession of marijuana
- Possession of drug paraphernalia
- Possession of crack cocaine, other forms of cocaine, heroin and methamphetamines
- Possession of prescription drugs without a prescription: Vicodin, Oxycontin or Percocet, for example
- Sales or any distribution of banned or controlled substances
- Possession with intent to distribute
- Manufacture of methamphetamines
- Cultivation of marijuana
- Drug trafficking involving large quantities
If you have reason to suspect you may be under investigation for any such drug-related offense in Michigan or Ohio, we at Apex Legal Group, PLLC, urge you to consult with an attorney as soon as possible. If we are involved in your case before you have been charged or arrested, we may be able to prevent charges altogether. We represent clients in criminal matters who come to us from Monroe, Lambertville and other communities throughout Monroe County and the region.
Seek Aggressive Defense On Your Side
If you have already been charged or arrested, we are prepared to launch an aggressive defense on your behalf. A successful outcome in a drug crime case may hinge on one or more of these factors or others:
- Search and seizure: Did law enforcement agents obtain alleged evidence illegally?
- Medical marijuana: Was someone accused of a marijuana crime acting within his or her rights?
- Credibility of witnesses: Did informants falsify evidence as part of a plea deal to benefit their own defense case(s)?
- Reliability of evidence: Does the alleged evidence support the charges?
Whatever issues apply in your case, we are committed to using all relevant facts and information to give you the best defense that we can. This may mean we bring up defects in the case before a prosecutor or at trial. We will also alert you to ways you can help your own case. Perhaps you need drug dependency protection. Perhaps you need us to take steps to protect your professional license if you are a nurse or commercial truck driver (for example).
Every criminal defense case is unique and at Apex Legal Group, PLLC, we approach each one in a personalized manner. Our goal is the same as yours if we represent you: to protect your rights and liberty.