Sajid was raised in Edmonton, Alberta, and attended Law School at the University of Toledo. He has also been practicing since 2003 and is certified in the State of Michigan, in the U.S District Courts for the Eastern and Western Districts of Michigan.
Areas of Practice
- Bankruptcy Law
- Child Support
- Criminal Law
- Custody & Visitation
- Estate Planning
- Traffic Violations
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of Michigan
- U.S. District Court Western District of Michigan
- U.S. District Court of the District of Columbia
- U.S. District Court Northern District of Ohio
- University of Toledo College of Law, Toledo, Ohio
- J.D., M.B.A.
- University of Alberta, Edmonton, Alberta
- B.S., Biological Science