- Managing Partner
Jason is originally from Monroe County Michigan and is a graduate of: Bedford High School. Jason attended Grand Valley State University where he received a Bachelor of Science degree. While at GVSU, Jason was a member of the student senate, member of Sigma Phi Eplilon Fraternity, and a member of several campus volunteer groups.
Jason went to law school at the University of Toledo College of Law where he received his Juris Doctor. During law school, Jason worked as a public defender for Sylvania Municipal Court, Toledo Municipal Court, Maumee Municipal Court and Oregon Municipal Courts.
Jason passed the Michigan State Bar, and has been practicing law in Michigan since 2003. Jason has practiced in Monroe County since he was admitted to the State Bar where he has handled matters relating mostly with Criminal, Family (divorce, custody), Bankruptcy and Estate Planning. Jason is also admitted in the U.S District Court for the Eastern District of Michigan.
Jason resides within Monroe County and is active with various sporting and other activities in the community. He is a member of the Monroe Club and has had Board positions in the community.
Areas of Practice
- Criminal 20%
- Family Law 20%
- Bankruptcy 20%
- Estate Planning 15%
- Probate (guardian, abuse neglect, estates, etc.) 25%
- Michigan, 2003
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of Michigan, 2004
- University of Toledo College of Law, Toledo, Ohio
- J.D. - 05/2002
- Grand Valley State University, Allendale, MI
- B.S., Bachelor of Science - 1995
- Major: Natural Resources Management
Honors and Awards
- Monroe County Pro Bono Award
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Monroe County Bar Association, 2003 to Present
Past Employment Positions
- Gault & Kaczmarek, PLLC, Managing Member, 2004 to 2005
- Law Office of Jason Kaczmarek, Managing Member, 2006 to 2006
- Sigma Phi Epsilon