About Apex Legal Group, PLLC | Dedicated, Aggressive Attorneys
Apex Legal Group, PLLC, is committed to providing dedicated, and results-oriented legal service. Attorneys at our firm are experienced and aggressive in asserting your rights. We provide personable and accessible client service in the areas of criminal defense, family law, traffic violations defense and bankruptcy.
Our clients come from Monroe, Lambertville, elsewhere in Monroe County, and surrounding communities. When clients cannot come to us, we arrange to meet them as necessary near their locations. We also communicate effectively with clients through teleconferences and electronically, regardless of where they are.
Learn about our individual backgrounds and qualifications:
Pursuing Right Results Is At The Heart Of Our Michigan Law Practice
When you are facing a difficult time and need legal counsel, be reassured that we offer the skills of a legal team you can trust. From your initial consultation through the final resolution of your case, our attorneys will focus on the solutions that work for you. In exploring all of your options and alternatives, we will work toward optimal results in your case while remaining mindful of your time and financial resources.
Whatever your legal concern, we are committed to getting good results for you. Our track record bears this out. During all phases of your case, we will listen carefully, take time to understand your goals and share information you need to have realistic expectations. We cannot guarantee a particular outcome in your case but we pledge to do all we can to pursue the most favorable outcome achievable. This may mean you will:
- Stay out of jail and get a second chance after a criminal arrest
- Get a fresh start and true debt relief through bankruptcy
- Resolve your divorce and/or child custody matter favorably for yourself and your children
- Receive full, fair compensation after an accidental injury such as a dog bite
- Get approval for your Social Security disability claim or appeal
- Prepare an estate plan that will protect your assets and care for your family or charitable causes according to your wishes
- Start or grow a business, or resolve a business-related dispute
Reviews from past clients have included the following votes of confidence:
- “This guy gets results! He is creative in his approach. He cares about you personally.”
- “He kept us completely in the loop…. He was just great to work with.”
- “Jason was very helpful. He… made my legal process less stressful.”
- “He explained the process, and was helpful during this difficult time in my life.”
- “He… made it a smooth process.”
- “I will use him for any future issues that arise.”
- “I am now able to get a fresh start.”
For Out-of-State Lawyers
If you are a lawyer residing out of state and need assistance in handling a case in Michigan, our firm can provide advocacy, resources and dedicated client service. We are a full-service firm dedicated to swift and effective solutions.
Free Phone Consultations • Conveniently Located Two Blocks From The Courthouse
Contact Apex Legal Group, PLLC, for a consultation with an experienced lawyer regarding criminal law, juvenile defense, divorce or bankruptcy. Call 734-240-5050.
We are a debt relief agency. We help people file for bankruptcy relief under the U.S. Bankruptcy Code.